Llantarnam Grange Arts Centre is the key applied arts venue in South East Wales, presenting an ambitious programme of contemporary applied art exhibitions and an extensive learning programme of engagement, education and participation activities. Without the invaluable support from our key supporters, Llantarnam Grange Arts Centre would not be able to deliver the level and quality of work it currently undertakes.
LGAC is part of the Arts Council of Wales portfolio of Revenue Funded Organisations
LGAC is a Major Grant Recipient from Torfaen County Borough Council
LGAC receives annual funding from:
- Monmouthshire County Council
- Croesyceiliog and Llanyrafon Community Council
- Cwmbran Community Council
From 2010 Llantarnam Grange Arts Centre has also received project funding from the following organisations and bodies:
- South East Wales Community Economic Development programme supported by the European Regional Development Fund through the Welsh Government.
- Lloyds Bank Community Fund
- Pontypool Community Council
- Cwmbran Trust
- Wales Council for Voluntary Action – Engagement Gateway
- Wales Council for Voluntary Action – Climate Change Grant
- Cwmbran Operational Group